- Product Description
This two-day DJI M300 RTK practical skills seminar is designed to develop expertise in programming, practical operation, and maintenance.
This seminar provides students with an opportunity to learn safe operating practices and procedures while elevating their pilot skills. Emphasis will be placed on making full use of the advanced features of this drone in the context of practical operations.
Maintenance, troubleshooting, standard operating procedures, and flight logs are also covered, equipping students with the knowledge and skills required to succeed as a professional pilot. The course completion certificate recognizes that students have achieved a high level of competence in operating the DJI M300 RTK to a standard on par with the expectations for a Pilot in Command.
- Overview of Aircraft & Payloads
- Calibration Settings & Procedures
- Smart Controller Functions and Custom Settings
- Flight Preparations & Checklists
- Basic Flight Skills & Flight Modes
- NIST Obstacle Course Training
- ATTI Mode Skills Training
- Close Proximity Flying & Spatial Awareness Skills
- Troubleshooting, Maintenance & HMS
- Standard Operating Procedures
- Q&A and Graduation
We offer a full unconditional refund of any course fee, providing it is requested more than 7 days from the commencement of the course. After this time a credit will be issued for use with any course, subject to availability.